Friday Forum: Fall 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
1 CEU Credit! Join us for this engaging, interactive workshop where you will learn:
- We now have five generations in the workplace, and many leaders view this dynamic as a frustration and a challenge.
- Learn how the strategy of Gentelligence® can help your organization leverage generational diversity as an opportunity and a competitive advantage.
- Discover how this approach can help your organization succeed and thrive.
- Gentelligence is more then understanding the generations, but a series of strategies and tools to understand the lens through which collegues see the world, and make help us to become more empathetic and effective collaborators and communicators.
Megan W. Gerhardt, Ph.D. is a speaker, consultant, author, and Professor of Management and Leadership at the Farmer School of Business at Miami University. She serves as Director of Leadership Development for the Farmer School and the Robert D. Johnson Co-Director of the Isaac & Oxley Center for Business Leadership. Megan has published widely on individual differences, motivation, leadership, and generational differences in the workplace and her work has been featured on Forbes.com, NBCNews.com, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, The San Francisco Chronicle, MarketWatch, The Houston Chronicle, and Inc. Magazine, among others. In 2017, her TEDx talk “Why I Love Millennials...and You Should, Too” was released. As the creator of the Gentelligence movement, Dr. Gerhardt’s work (www.profgerhardt.com) focuses on leveraging individual differences to achieve leadership impact and extraordinary levels of performance. Her book Gentelligence: The Revolutionary Approach to Leading an Intergenerational Workforce was released earlier this year! Join us for a chance to win a copy of her book!
- IIDA Member$0$00$0
- IIDA Student Member$0$00$0
- Non-Member$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- Student Non-Member$4.88+$0.12 Service fee$4.88+$0.12 Service fee0$0