IIDA Louisville Lexington Product Runway: Into The Wild - Event Tickets
Time & Location
About the Event
The Louisville Lexington IIDA City Center will present Product Runway 2021 on September 30th. The event is a fashion show for the Kentucky & Southern Indiana interior design community to strut their design creativity and product ingenuity. Held bi-annually since 2008, the event features local designers, architects, and design students teaming up with local manufacturer representatives to make one-of-a-kind couture garment modeled in a high energy New York Fashion Week style runway show. Garments are constructed out of materials such as wallcovering, carpet, tile, commercial grade fabrics, and commercial office furnishings, among other items found in the interiors industry.
The theme for Product Runway 2021 is Into the Wild. Each team has randomly selected an animal habitat & has been instructed to select one animal that would reside within that specific environment. The teams were tasked to construct several high fashion accessories using materials provided by their industry partners, to showcase the chosen animal.
- IIDA Members$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- IIDA Non Members$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0
- IIDA Student Members$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- Non IIDA Student Members$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- 1st Row VIP (IIDA MEMBER ONLY)$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- 2nd VIP (IIDA MEMBER ONLY)$70+$1.75 Service fee$70+$1.75 Service fee0$0